Monday, July 28, 2008

The Yearly Good Guys Car Show...

This is not really specific to my car but I managed to end up at the good guys vintage car show this year. It was fun to see all the '71 and older cars but after I got around a quarter of the way around I realized that most of the cars were identical to the ones next to them, sure some stood out but most were siblings of the surrounding cars. It cost 17 bucks a person to get in and I must say that I thought this charge was ridiculous! Come on, charge 7 or 10 bucks a person. As I drove around looking for parking the old timers where watching my car (or listening for that matter) so it was nice to not be knocked because I am not running American muscle, instead I am running a confident four banger which holds its own with a good chunk of these cars! Ahhh, technology.

I leave you with a few pictures of the cars/trucks that I liked. The green/white ford pickup brings up memories of what could of been (only a couple people on the planet know what I am talking about).... Enjoy.













No comments: