Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Wish List/Todo Items

I needed a spot to document all the items I want to pickup for my car from small accessories to bolt on performance parts all the way to the hardcore tuner stuff. Some of these items I can only dream about right now but why not come up with a list? I'll try to place them in categories w/ links to online retailers. As I get each piece I will remove it from the list then probably add two more items to the list as this is usually how it goes.

Expect this list to be updated almost daily!

Interior:
- 3 gauge dash pod
- AutoMeter "Z series" boost gauge (max 30 PSI)
- Autometer "Z Series" Oil Temp Gauge
- Prodrive Carpet Mat Set :
(I am not sure yet on the exact mats I'll be getting but they will be black)
- S203/S204 Hazard Switch
- Custom: Will be painting my side pillars metallic black
(Same color as my aux-in panel on my center console)
- Custom: Will be painting my side vent trim pieces metallic blue
(same color as my center console)

Exterior:
- STi Door Sill Set

Under The Hood Accessories:
- COBB Light Weight Aluminum Radiator Shroud (blue)
- COBB Anodized Aluminum Battery Tie Down
- STi Radiator Cap
- Carbon Fiber Hood Dampers

Performance:
- Cobb AccessPort
- Cobb SS 3" Downpipe
- High Energy Turbine Inlet (Up) Pipe

Cooling:
- JDM "Auto" Intercooler Spray Switch
- Cusco Nozzle Kit for I/C Sprayer
- Cusco Intercooler Spray Controller
- Perrin Radiator Hose Kit
- Greddy Oil Cooler Kit

Suspension/Handling:
- Cobb Sport Springs
- Cusco Front Strut Bar Type OS
- Eibach Anti-Roll Kit

Wheels/Tires:
- Falkon Ziex ZE-912
- MSW Type 16 18"

No comments: