Friday, August 1, 2008

I present you with the outcome of...

Tint Thursday. I ended up with 20% all around and I must say that it came out better then expected. So far the tint is awesome! Inside the car is much darker, it gives you the sense of privacy while cruising down the road. After getting the tint you are not to roll the windows down for a minimum of 48-hours to allow the tint to dry (directly after the tint is applied there is air and moisture in-between the window and tint). This effected me in a major way. Instead of rolling through my local star bucks drive thru this morning I had to park, get out of the car, walk in and place my order for my Grande mocha. What a pain! LOL. I am lovin' the tint! My buddy also got his G8 done same day, again 20% all around. I managed to capture a couple pictures but the weather was crappy (thank you Washington) so on the next sunny day if I find the time I will attempt a photo shoot.

Before the tint:


After the tint:

1 comment:

Steve said...

Looking awesome!
(and you can see my car in the background of one of the pics :D)