Friday, July 25, 2008

Rally Armor Flap Install

So I get an email from U.S._Postal_Service_@usps.com informing me that my flaps have been delivered. The day just got better. After getting home I rip open the box and check out the goods. Four flaps, a stuffed bag of hardware and finally one page of instructions but who needs those?

The before picture:
The basic tools i'll need and the flaps w/ hardware:
Get under the side skirt and plastic liner so the adapters can be installed:
Front: Requires three adapters and one plug
Rear: Requires three adapters (Note, some of these are different then the front adapters)

You should end up with 6 plastic things. The two larger ones are from the side skirt, these need to be put back on the car. The smaller four are no longer needed. I kept mine in case I pull the flaps off.
First one is on....

Half Done...
The finished product:

We'll see how they work out over the next week or so...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Crazy? Insane? Not reading the instructions? Damn straight insane!

Anonymous said...

Looking good man! Once you get tinted it'll all come together quite nicely