Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The wheels have been found!

As I was browsing through the September '08 issue of Turbo magazine I ran across an Ad for TireRack.com, no surprise, everybody knows about TireTrack, then around the middle of the page I came across a 'New Style for 2008' and there it was. The black wheel with the red stripe I've been looking for! These wheels will fit perfect with my Rally Armor flaps (which also include a red logo) and my aspen white body w/ red STi logos. I must admit that when I get these wheels I will be popping off the center logo piece as I want straight black. I will be going with the 18" wheel with a +45mm offset.


For those interested the tirerack link is:
http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&initialPartNumber=W19147502B&wheelMake=MSW&wheelModel=Type+16&wheelFinish=Black+w%2FRed+Stripe&showRear=no&autoMake=Subaru&autoModel=Impreza+WRX+STI&autoYear=2007&autoModClar=&filterSize=All&filterFinish=All&filterSpecial=false&filterBrand=MSW&filterNew=All&sort=Brand

Now it's time to find tires to wrap these puppies in.

No comments: